FOR TODAY... april 17, 2010

>> 4/17/2010

Outside my window...... a beautiful sunny day, but not warm enough to sit outside.

I am thinking............ what kind of housework I'm going to do.

I am thankful for........ my loving husband.

I am wearing............ black jazz pants, my "Peace, Love and Josh" t-shirt and socks.

I am remembering...... to call the cable company.

I am going................ to enjoy my weekend.

I am currently reading.. "The time traveler's wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.

I am hoping............... to do the things I must do.

On my mind............... why is my shoulder hurting me?

From the kitchen........ rice, crispy chicken and lettuce.

One of my favorite things.. reading all those lovely blogs.

I'm creating................... a photo album of my Easter weekend.

A few plans for the rest of the week... have to work an extra day, be creative, dinner with former colleagues, read and try to take more pictures.

from my lens...Flowers I got from my mom because of our 14th aniversary.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP