A pre-realase giveaway by TaylorMade
>> 5/07/2010
Look what I found on Amanda Taylor's blog. Don't you just want to have it?
Well, so i said on my last post that this week's giveaway was coming up. Low and behold... as SOON as I say something like that, my day... my week... my MONTH gets jam-packed! hahaha. But... I'm here now... and with a giveaway just as promised. :) A *pre-release* giveaway!
Taylored page no. 7
This is my latest template. It will not go live to the public until this coming Monday evening. However... you can win it before then just by leaving a comment on this blog post!! You will have until Sunday at 10pm (CST) to post your comment to be entered into a random drawing. There will be 3 lucky winners!!
Be sure to come back and leave a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) comment if you share the news about this contest via twitter/facebook/blog!! The more comments you post, the more chances you have to win!!! :)



0 reacties:
Een reactie posten